Nov 21, 2016
[VIDEO] How to Configure Custom Reports in Google Analytics
1. Select the ‘Customization’ tab
2. Click ‘+New Custom Report’
3. Enter a Title
4. (Optional) Click ‘+add a report’ tab.
5. Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, or Map Overlay
6. Define your dimension and metrics. Note: The options for each report type vary because each type displays data in different ways.
7. (Optional) Click +add filter to limit the report to specific dimensions.
8. (Optional) Select where this report should appear. Use the dropdown menu to select specific views, or select All views associated with this account to allow this report on all views you have access to.
9. Click Save.